Southern Hoodoo Conjure & Witch Doctor
The Sink, Don’t Swim jar is a variation on a traditional vinegar jar that combines it with the powerful yet simple magic of using stones to hold down your enemies. This PDF contains full instructions on how to craft the jar and specific herb recommendations for your desired result.
This jar is good for:
· Keeping down romantic rivals
· Keeping down rivals in the same competitive field as you (ex. performing arts, pageants, modeling, music)
· Keeping down workplace rivals
· Keeping down people who seek to interfere with your success or sabotage you
· Keeping down people who have threatened you or those you love
· Keeping enemies from catching even one day of good luck
· Keeping down the opposition during a court case
· Keeping someone from being elected or promoted
· Keeping down rivals for scholarships, awards, etc
· Keeping criminals and thieves from prospering in their enterprises
· Keeping a business from making profits
This is a PDF of my own creation and is available nowhere else online!
File will be available to you once the order receives "Paid" status.
Hoodoo Belle is a Southern Hoodoo Conjure and Witch Doctor, raised in Alabama and currently based in Nashville, TN. Specializing in crafting unique and powerful magical and ritual items, her products are made available to help customers access miracles in the modern day, using traditional methods that are still relevant to our lives. The basis of her craft it is traditional Appalachian Folk Magic and Hoodoo, with a focus on righting wrongs, healing spirits, and giving hope to the hopeless. Email email@example.com for additional needs. For updates on events, markets, and pop-ups, please follow on Instagram: @hoodoobelle
Please visit the FAQ & Policies page if you have any questions about the ordering process! https://shophoodoobelle.com/pages/about